Quickplay PRO Rebounder 7' x 7'
Click Image for Gallery
The Pro Rebounder is the only rebounder that allows players to work on their passing and touch on the floor and in the air. At 7 feet by 7 feet it's a huge target to work with allowing players of all abilities to work on their technique, control, touch and accuracy, in both shooting and passing. The angle is adjustable so the coach can change the angle the ball comes back at. Designed to be assembled and kept on site, the Pro Rebounder is made to an institutional standard so it’s built to last and will perform in all weathers.
PRO Rebounder FEATURES:
- The PRO Rebounder is the only rebounder that can be used for ground passing and aerial work allowing for all-round multi-angle training.
- Heavy duty and durable design allowing the PRO Rebounder to be assembled and kept on-site without; indoors or outdoors in any weather without the need for sandbags or pegs.
- Designed and manufactured to a high-grade, institutional level for use by clubs and academies.
- Goal Dimensions: L 200cm H 200cm D 180cm (6.6' x 6.6' x 5.1').
- Weight: 22.2 kg.
- Packed Size: Only 116 x 86 x 12 (cm).