Revolution® Freestanding Portable Football Goal 12 x 6
MH Goals are proud to present our new lift and lower Revolution portable goal.
The inline swivel wheel makes manoeuvring through narrow gates and accesses, and around the sharpest of angles simple, while the all-terrain solid wheels and 60mm ground clearance means it will travel easily over all playing surfaces from 3G to the bumpiest of grass pitches.
The new Revolution goal is packed with features and has been designed not just for the top flight clubs but for use at every level of the game. The goal itself is manufactured from our new reinforced aluminium section which is able to accommodate the lift and lower Revolution swivel wheels. The wheel mechanism is a triumph of simple yet effective design that enables the user to quickly lift and lower the goal with a single turn of the Revolution handle. What’s more this goal can also be used with our internal weight system removing the need for any external anchorage, and like all of our aluminium goals the Revolution will use our Holdfast net hook system ensuring your net stays neat and tidy.FREE DELIVERY On these MH Goals. For bulk orders please Call 01282 685 369 or Email: email@example.com to discuss your requirements, we'd be happy to come and visit you onsite.
Revolution Freestanding Portable Football Goal
• Aluminium elliptical freestanding football goals 3.66m x 1.83m (12ft x 6ft)
• Made from 100 x 110mm reinforced elliptical aluminium with 8mm channel
• Fully welded corners
• Moulded channel to incorporate the Holdfast net hook system
• Durable powder coated finish.
• UV stabilised nylon net hooks
• International back supports made from 32mm zinc plated steel tubing
• 8 lift and lower Revolution swivel wheels
• Heavy duty zinc plated brackets and plastic coated easy grip handle
• Micro cellular polyethylene non puncture tyres
• White polyethylene 7.32m x 2.44m (24ft x 8ft) 3mm nets
• BSEN748 compliant
• Revolution is a trade mark of MH Goals and this product is protected by Design Right No. 6081309 and Patent Pending No: GB1812267.1 (2018)